Total Pageviews

Monday, January 5, 2015

365 Posts

So everyone likes doing new years resolutions.  I am not immune to this tradition.  I wanted to do something that would allow me to contribute to the world using my gifts once again.  Ever since we moved back from LA in 2011 and I stopped acting, I've felt like I haven't given much to the world. It wasn't until I made the decision to embrace health coaching through Herbalife with my hubby that I started feeling more like I was giving back.  There is nothing like encouraging people to become better versions of themselves.  I honestly believe I have the gift of encouragement.  I mean, I was a cheerleader for 4 years, then a cheerleader coach for one year.  Now it all makes so much more sense. :)

Writing is also one of my gifts.  I have missed writing for a very long time.  Each year, I plan to get back to it.  But I always fall off.  As  2014 came to a close, I thought again about how I could make an even bigger contribution to the world in 2015.  A friend of mine is a photographer, and one year she did a 365 photo project.  That meant she did a photo for each day of the year.  It was pretty impressive.  I don't think she missed a day either.  That thought occurred to me as I wondered what I would do in 2015.  I was inspired, and wondered if I should commit to 365 devotionals.  So this is my contribution.

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment