Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why "What's In A Name?"

"What's In A Name" came about accidentally.  I mistook the blog as the post when I entered a title!  I can hear all the expert bloggers out there sucking their teeth.  Well, it is what it is!  My bad, I thought we were allowed to make mistakes.  The point is not to major in mistake making.

Though accidentally monikered, "What's In A Name?" is picking up momentum.  Anyone searching for something positive in their life, definitely, wants to follow this blog.  It's in the beginning stages; however, we're not looking back just moving ahead.  The other day, I heard someone say, "How do you eat an elephant?"  And he continued, "One bite at a time!"  I don't know anything about eating elephants.  However, I do know that it all began with an idea leading to a key stroke, a word, a sentence, a paragraph, a post, and a blog.  Now, all we need is a following!  I've been known to quote a movie or two.  So, I'll reference a line from Field of Dreams, "If you build it, they will come!"

MAG

No comments:

Post a Comment