Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 25

On this 25th day of my 30 day Prayer of Jabez challenge, I'm kind of at a loss for what to blog about.  Ever feel like you've run out of things to write or say?  That's kind of how I'm feeling right now.  I think with the whole computer dying, and having to rely on library computers, I may be feeling a bit lazy.  The pressure of having to complete my blog within the time alloted to me on the library computer is more than I can take.  Hahaha...

As the year comes to an end, I like many people have been thinking about 2010 and wondering how I can make 2011 even better.  As I stated in a previous blog, 2010 was a year of growth. 

Something that has really been weighing heavy on my mind the last few weeks is the deep desire to do more with my acting career in 2011.  I really want to be working full time as an actor in LA. 

2010 was a weird year for my acting.  It was the first year since I started acting that I did very little for my acting.  Sure I was on set doing back ground work, and I was in classes sporadically over the year.  I guess what I mean, is it was the first year since I started acting that I didn't consistently work at my career. 

I don't consider myself to be a lazy person.  I like keeping busy.  I like feeling like I'm getting things done.  And most importantly, I like seeing results.  If I'm not getting things done, and if I'm not seeing results, I have a hard time relaxing.

Many times this year, I found myself working so hard on my acting to no avail.  I sometimes wondered if my acting was what God wanted for me.  I found myself praying to God asking Him to take away that desire if it wasn't in line with His desires for me. 

PAR

No comments:

Post a Comment