Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Beginning

Marcus made the suggestion that we start a blog.  He actually mentioned this to me a week ago and I was like, "Really?"  Any time he makes suggestions for something that is remotely creative, I get confused.  I'm supposed to be the creative in the relationship; and he's the logical one. 

I shrugged it off as one of those ideas that would probably be dismissed after a good 20 minutes.  But when he brought it up a few days later and we prayed about it, I decided that I'd take it seriously.  I began searching for places for us to start blogging.  I remembered back in the day, when I used to write for Caught In The Act Magazine, we used a blog.  So, I Googled it to find out which blog source we used.  That's when I rediscovered E Blogger.

I'm not sure how to start; but, I do know that everything begins by putting one foot in front of the other.  I decided that in order for me to get over my pre-blogging jitters, I'd just start typing.  Right now, we're really not sure what this is going to be and if it'll even make any kind of impact on the world around us...or if it'll just be something that we can do together as a couple.

I imagine it would have been smart to sit and brain storm until we came up with the focus and purpose of this blog.  But we're not really those kinds of people.  Usually when we talk about things, it ends up going no where but round and round, until one of us ends the conversation by starting to do something else. 

What I do know is, the car has been gassed up, ignition has been turned on and we've driven off into the unknown blog world.  Seat belts are on and away....we...go.....

PAR

No comments:

Post a Comment