Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 23

I feel like I should have something profound to write about on Day 23, but the truth is, I have nothing to say.  The last few blogs have been a lot more rushed because I'm trying to quickly finish them up in the time that I have on the library computers. 

I've been praying about the possible fast for next month for clarity.  I feel like this would be a good time to reflect on my 2010.  But I only have a few more minutes left on the computer here.  I'm hoping that our computer will be fixed soon, or we'll be able to get another one so I can continue working on the blogs as I please, without feeling rushed.

For me, I think 2010 was the year of growth...

I'm thankful for 2010 because I grew in my faith.  I grew in my marriage.  I grew in the church body.  I grew in my relationship with God.  My trust in God grew.  It had to grow.  There were far too many times we were put in the position where we could either worry or trust God for His provisions.   I lived on Psalm 23 and Proverbs 3:5-6 (among others, but I think these were the main ones) all year.  Did you experience any areas of growth you'd like to share?  If so, feel free to comment.

I wonder what 2011 will be for me.  Only time will tell.  7 more days remain in my 30 day Prayer of Jabez challenge.  Completion is always a wonderful feeling...

PAR

No comments:

Post a Comment